Welcome Blackjacks

This is dedicated to all 2NE1 fans like me. In return of giving us good music, I'm here blogging with their nearly comeback to update you of what's happening to them. This is for all blackjack to unite us all. Let's all support 2NE1 for their anticipating come back. Fighting!!!

9.01.2010

[NEWS] 2NE1 new title track revealed

2NE1's one of their 3 title track song revealed. and the song is titled "Go Away". The director of the MV also post a teaser photo of the said MV via his Twitter.

Director Cha also stated:

“2NE1’s new track is really the best…!!!!! Teddy has done it again, where in the world do his never-ending creations come from… and CL performing enthusiastically… these are the moments when my heart beats faster ^^”

“Taebaek racing park… It’s hard shooting at a race track.. haha I think the guys’ hearts would have fluttered at the sound of the car engine..^^ I’m going to have a ride of it once hehe”


Source: twitter

credits: allkpop

No comments: